Not yet read the Twilight saga and the truth is that I have a little blood in the eye, combined with absolute certainty that odiaríaa page 100 (if they get that far. With Angels and Demons I think I got to 24), however, reviewing Submanga - I realized that probably would not hate the series as much as I think, and, perhaps, to read all books.
The reason for so strange belief? Vampire Knight, a manga about vampires that came out last year. Cross Yuuki is a girl without a past, adopted by Kaien Cross, director of the exclusive Cross Academy, where coexist two types ofthe night class, Thoroughbred vampire (like the murderer of Zero's family). Kaname Yuuki passes worried, saying that is most important to him in the world, while Zero (Yuuki love) is hung burning desire to make the Dormitory of the Moon. The anime of this manga is divided into two parts that make some honor to the original story, but equally important points deviate: Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty, both opening unbearable.
The only reason I saw this anime (preceded by the reading of manga, which went ahead) was for Zero and its bloody history. Do not gut é, unless someone asks me, but I must admit that all bad series has great character and Zero is to it.
Sip. I'm seeing the series by one or two characters. And that's what makes me think that could - could
- like the Twilight Saga, provided that, find someone to fill my expectations. I guess one will suffice for that.
say these things about youth to books, even if they are full of blockbuster films clichésy frames. For my part, I have avoided these four tapas each time I go to the libreríaa find something, and, in some ways, it bothers me that these books are selling like hot cakes at the expense of mAravilla stories like The Shadow of the Wind and The Angel's Game (Carlos Ruiz Zafon) or Isabel Allende Youth trilogy (City of the Beasts, The Kingdom of the Golden Dragon and Forest of Pygmies). But in taste colors. I prepare myself psychologically to continue finding Stephanie Meyer up in the soup, until his four films were completed. If I did it with Harry Potter, after my divorce with Rowling at the end of Book 5, I guess I can with this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment