Sunday, October 25, 2009

Remedies For Wax Pain Hetalia Day [Servicio Comunitario]

-First post here, seh-

Hello world!
First of all, and never post in the comm-long walk with the ghost I'll tell you I'm the girl who was yesterday Hetalia Day with a red shirt and at the end of the day in the sketch I did of Spain ~ I hope someone remembers me xD

Second, I was seeing in some posts that some people did something, or maybe they found some other things. Well, I thought I could make this post to put in comments if they found something and you have saved or if they have lost something and want.

And I guess if you are looking for people too, some of which gave no msn or something ~

For example:
Things: I have a chopper-ORLY-I borrowed and never returned; _; to

0 comments:

Post a Comment