Sunday, June 14, 2009

Best Metal Core Wheels

together, the truth you are one of my most cherished friends thanks



[info] akayashi although very little we know each other I think the same about you you've become a very special friend thanks
[info] kitty_aya kitten! even though we live fences, but by thousands of issues we can not haunt both you and me are always Nuria thanks

sakura_yagami [info] being that our situation is like I hope we can both help you find solutions you think? Thanks home helps returning to the apology, was not that I was going to shoot the street with cars passing hehehe just that I felt so bad that time and so I screamed out, but I think I realized that I am very fatalistic besides extreme ... finally, do not know why, it is very very little Japanese but when I'm so looking for some music and I always left clavabada this time was no exception in fact I like to sing but then, there rolas that inadvertently is like I feel and I discover it only when I look for his lyric and this miracle has lyrics, I read and again thanks!
[info] beautiful world - utada hikaru
I do not nemurasete soba of Beautiful world ... Beautiful boy ... Beautiful world [info] ... Beautiful boy ... Beautiful world ... Beautiful boy ...
Lyrics It's only love. It's only love. if you give me just one wish, [info] Please let me sleep with ti.No matter where. Beautiful World. I look only to you. Beautiful boy. still do not know how beautiful you are. It's only love
you are asleep or awake, only dream of "Manga Shonen", & Ikkesht; not you like yourself?
not know what you want but can not stop loving. Warm tears run down your cheeks. [info] I have nothing to say. just want to meet you again. I can not tell you what I mean. Maybe I'm just a coward. But that's okay ...
(* Chorus) It's only love

No matter what it is, try everything.
Even if you get hurt, is a valuable experience.

not need newspapers.
The important things are not printed here. If you are

0 comments:

Post a Comment