Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mount And Blade Cd Gen lira cute in your honor!

'15ses for today from the October Zneyel my dearest friend birthday gift I ARREARS the first volume of the series books I finished

Ink! : D But I'll be honest

imagined anything xD I'm bad I know if you hit do Lira D, but ... BUT! I reivindidarme because good news is that I did something 'slow' hehehe ^ ^ u so late that I was? mmm ... 7 months to finish reading the first volume oO hohoho ... : 'D love

but I loved the end and I want more! D: Zneyel regalame joke now be on the next book fair PLEASE take two after half a year it takes me to read it you do best hahaha xD xP I have no shame

but it was not all you think Lyra *-*! ! because he was witha friend in BlockBuster and the area of films used bag of THE THIEF LORD Meha yay yay YAY! : D ah as I said to Yesica-buy a movie once in a while is not bad *-*- [if it's bad if I have a weight xD] ah thanks BlockBuster and promotions from half to half-price half mega LOL

so to see it, you recommended and I was going to be fine, by the way if the work absorbed me as a fact and I have 10 pesos Rentaro Inkheart since Wednesday will be the promotion in income because f *** dish just fucked up right now and are surely going as if the end of time does not exist: /

READ NOW ~ * is going to see the movie *

0 comments:

Post a Comment