but here I will at last after so many things, I hope enjoy the desirability asarme in this cosplay ... because this child had to wear black? ¬ ¬
Yuri: you should not complain ... That would be me! even with rabbit ears?? * Looks ugly headband with black ears tender *
not take the wig because if the move is not to sponge pants x_x because those buying them xD I did not notice that my bhodi blastia is incomplete is that there was no damn red rocks side;, and neither you crazy pongor roses they gave me ¬ ¬ #
these latest pictures are CHA-FA-S ... I will take pictures of me alone and my mother is not good with technology ... good either as the last data
'curious' Now my father thinks I'm ... GAY ... Oo ... oO ... all he saw when he was working on cosplay and realized (if you noticed OMG D =) that Yuri is 'dude' xDDD
Father, my daughter dressing up dude ...
Mother: ...
Father should dress up as a girl ...
if supuera that almost seem to believe me ¬ ¬ taiboleras gets me to a convent extra x3 HATE THE HATE skirts Dx ¬ ¬ # and I fall or are
0 comments:
Post a Comment