Friday, July 17, 2009

Jeep Liberty Front Plate Mount Copipasteado from Facebook

: 3

Wa, wanted to write something like "Oh how I have changed" but it sounds half viejote, so I will just say that the passage of time has made me well (a) xDDD Nah
. I have thrown my blog, but I guess I'll gt there so I will write what I think this morning of July 17, at exactly 5:21 a.m..
A year ago it was unthinkable to be awake at this hour viewing facebook. For nothing. However, one of the many things that has changed is my work-fixed, my honorable permanent contract, and my odd hours of life. That, plus the fixed recreation Internet service, make compulsively check facebook, theand I wasted a uniform that was unusually good. Other there also when I started to learn what colors to use, ironing his hair and clothes that really seemed to choose clothes. And finally there are those of this time, the pokemon, when the uniform seems a hostess, when I use skirt with boots at 0 degrees celsius and when my wallet goes scared to walk past a makeup case. Some friends tell me
Bride Dreams, by the number of carvings that I have arrived, but cutting edge, we laugh, and for the first time I feel so bad not believe the story. Now I just want to go to Santiago and return with shorter hair, and hopefully some other detail. Sometimes

0 comments:

Post a Comment