Friday, February 5, 2010

Primarygames-cubefield

Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul ♪ ~


YEAHHHH !!!!! And left the U-Kiss MV * ^
I saw like 4 in the morning (?) Fanaticism
Oh yeah ~ 8D it's so Fantastic Elastic (?) LOVE IT!



all look sooo cute and sexy and hot and cool and bad boys and ~ ~ ~ * A * AND FINALLY SINGS DONGHOOOOO gun party !!!!!!! * * Part of You are the only one ~ ♪ LOL and I thought that part was singing xD Alex CHdo the blond in it). I have little to say Kisub cuts and Kibum are quite normalitos i think. Anyways ~ I looks like stylist (?)

Sincerely costumes could be better but like anything that looks good so they put


~ One thing I have to complain: Why not give Kisub (Kiseop?) even a line? O_o In the other songs I think not sing. Dongho already gave at least one line but nothing Kisub. _. Anyways


~ The Comeback Performance was GREAT!




www.youtube.com / watch



LOVE the choreography! &ork (?) Fighting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment