Monday, February 1, 2010

Public Vehicle Auction Ontario Insecurity

unda interaction. Baek Hyun
angry because they took the note and is expected to go to a gym (?) (Do not know if in school) to hit a punching bag, which looked sweaty sexy (?) - after a while gets tired and lies down in a mirror, thinking, suddenly pulls out his cell and begins to look, approach the mirror and see who is watching the number of an IP-Pul-Kil

Third
interaction. Pul
Ip is in her room thinking, grab a book and opens it for something, take out the two leaves (?) Of strawberries gave Baek Hyun (that cute, saved! * O *) and looks smiling, then grabs his cell and find the n & uacbegins to play a romantic song * The looks and head up too, after a while turns to her and you notice a piece in the head, it takes with one hand, she notices and becomes uncomfortable, looks at him, lips and slowly approaches her, she opens her eyes caught but does not move, he Masy about ... THE END (?) LOL the truth is not clear if the kiss or not, what if he was seeing Jung Hyun.
Obviously I loved it, if I cried (?) Of the emotion and everything, and I have already repeated many times or not.
Peeeeeero, there is a problem because it is unclear whether or not the kiss and now I'm wondering, porque can occur several things:

option (?): to kiss (POR FAVOOOOR * A *)
opciónb
: that Pul Ip at the last second to stop it, so that no can do that to her friend and blah blah>> (LA MATO! Ò O! ..!)

opciónc
: that has not even tried to kiss her but has been approached to take a leaf ( ?) (the truth is that I see this very illogical, but knowing what Korean dramas are able to do>> AND IF THAT HAPPENS !!!!! KILL Ò______Ó !!!!) I am praying for there to be kissed. But I have to wait until tomorrow to knowamp; nbsp; that worries me, not going to be that of drama to go crazy and decide to make that BH is set in HJ (THE FURTHER !!!!!!!!), MATOOOOOOOO hit Baek Hyun DDDDDDDx , that's another thing that has me worried. Something that makes me a little quieter is that the teacher will inglésy director Hyun Jung search and apparently they are the ones that ultimately saved Hyun Jung and not BH. I hope so. Jung Hyun removes speech at Pul Ip (O SEA, NO CASE SAID THAT IF YOU LIKED IP PUL BH would leave him alone?! THEN DO IT!) Hyun Jung really seems very study , ask all the time behind a guy who will not ignore, and she knows it well, because evenBH Grandma says so! and she noooooo ALL fucking day behind him and calling him "seobang" and not know what else \u0026lt;\u0026lt;OF WAY she sees all the time and looks BH PI, see as found with it, see how he plays with it, looks like she laughs, looks like she cares about and yet she did not want to accept that He loves
IP PUL!


hope that with this "kiss" that saw him leave in peace once and for Baek Hyun Pul Ip can be together.

Anyway, I'll wait until tomorrow.
Woo as I take seriously all this. __.
& aSHINee out. __. I've left abandoned by GOS. Also I have to put up with the groups. OMG U-KISS will release his first full album!! * O * The teaser is cool, sexy win * ¬ * SALE DongHo OMG COOL! With that hair color! ALL! My Alex gave him a cut rate Yoochun (?) Or not, Kevin cut his hair and painted it brown (it looks man!) To Kisub looks good! (Before I convinced ; to much)





www.youtube.com / watch


FUCKING GOSH!



But WTF?! What doDongho skin showing?! if it is still a baby! D: * is covered (?) *
The song is great listening!
can not wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment