Beautiful People! LJ-reviewed only today after months-and I see signs of concern about the recent earthquake that shook us the morning of 27 February.
I want to tell you I am perfectly, also my family, my brothers in the capital, my dogs and my (s) home (s). The earthquake found me in full working day, so it was quite frightening and confusing, but thank god nothing else happened, though I can not say the same for the hundreds of affected people who lost family members and / or all their things.
In fa, I ask you to support us from their houses in their countries! Natura hit us hard and a & uacu
I want to tell you I am perfectly, also my family, my brothers in the capital, my dogs and my (s) home (s). The earthquake found me in full working day, so it was quite frightening and confusing, but thank god nothing else happened, though I can not say the same for the hundreds of affected people who lost family members and / or all their things.
In fa, I ask you to support us from their houses in their countries! Natura hit us hard and a & uacu
0 comments:
Post a Comment