Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wedding Welcome Note Schedule

Random stuff right here 8D
 

My Favorite Couples atm ♥ :)


1. BaekPul
(Baek Hyun + Pul Ip)


BaekP
ul &hearts MLXC

BaekPul NVAF
LOVE IT! ♥

2.



EunSu

(Eunkyung + Junsu)





EunSu ♥
Cuties: 3
C HTMLXC Why I like them? Becauseeee they're cute too! They are ADORABLE ♥ xD xD ok no NOFF Said .... Well in the drama plays Taemin Junsu, which is basically a mama's boy (?) Is smart and acts as a perfect child in front of his mother and in front of too , s, Eunkyung Buuut discovers that he is not so "perfect" as it appears to be because you have a small "secret" loves dancing and often participates in competitions and performs in the street without knowing her mother . Since I discovered Eunkyung start to become friends, Junsu begins to give classes and also teachingXC



"Hello" Performance CDMA GD is so sweet with CL ♥
SkyDragon RULES!


5.
KeyBer
(Key + Amber)

 


KeyBer ♥
opposites attracts, doesn't it? ;)

  CHT
MLXC Why I like them?


Because I've always liked this "opposites attract" and in this case they are very (fully) xD opposite Key is a feminine boy (?) And Amber is so ~ would tomboy interesting if they were couples xD Epic moments: When speaking Inglés and Key says "She's my baby" * Amber * says and she says "and he's my boo" lol so cute: 3 When they hug ♥; recently when a UFO Amber replied saying "Mouse oppa" referring to Key xD at least not told hyung oppa xD ~ ~Keyber have not been many moments in reality: /

Keyber NVAF

My Baby & My Boo
"you 're hot "lol
Keyber = Coolness!



These are the couples that I like so far (

tend to change over time (?) XD)
. The newest is Keyber had never really xDpaid attention to until recently.

I also liked / like other couples and SoEul-mates (So Yi Jeon Eul Ga + BOF), Toobin (TOP + Yoobin) KyuBin (KyuJong + Yoobin) and others who can not remember this time (?).
I got to like a little Daragon (Dara + G-Dragon) but no longer, cuteness too tired, and it is very noona Dara for.
mmm ...
Dongho + IU



Dongho + Sulli (?)
LOL Either dand the two would make a cute couple: D but Dongho like a new one every week (?) xD ~ so
to see what other couples do me addicted in the future (?).

0 comments:

Post a Comment