OMFG YEARS I have not updated this thing D: * exaggerated *
During this time many things have happened. Where do I start? Asadasas
already know, I clasificaré per group (?)
COMEBACK! DAEEEEEEEEBAK! (LOL ♥ I love that word)
OMFFFG! There goes the teaser for the fourth album yesterday, at 9:30 pm here in Venezuela 8D, was waiting with other girls was fun lol xD twitter
WAS AMAZING! 8D All mystery, all looked BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY \u0026lt;3
And TukiTuki showed his abs xDD
is the second time to wait for a teaser of Super Junior (Suju 13 for)
Ash reminds me of last year while waiting for xD Sorry Sorry
The title song comes out 10 8D, called Beauty ♥ (Miinah in Korean)
We trending of # SujuBeauty on twitter xD and also a part of the url of the video lol
The album comes out on 13, one day before my birthday
8D I guess that day will the MV, or do not know.
The first presentation is the 14 (my birthday ♥)
ASHHH'M SO FUCKING EXCITED!
Peeeero, as always, not everything can be perfect.___.
Kangin goes to the army to fulfill their compulsory military service ;___;
that means we will not see for 2 years. AÑOOOOOOOS DOS! ;___________;
That has me very sad, like the rest of the fans.
is what Hannie addition, it is not known whether or not to return Suju; __;
And Kibum who is with his acting career.
So in this comeback will only be 10
;___; Anyways ... we must be strong. Of course I will support whatever happens
♥ I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Kangin, miss you much ;_____;
Hannie, I miss you ;___;
Kibum, I miss you too;___;
U-Kiss
OMG I've been crazy lately with these guys ♥ (and Beast)
I love, love, love with all my might Mworago!
ASH! I love that song ;___;
LA AMO LA AMO LA AMO LA AMO LA AMO! (?)
is my favorite throughout the album. This album is great
♥ When can I buy it:))
FUCK! The company's U-Kiss said they did not know if they will get the MV Mworago; __;
mean, WTH? All this time waiting and waiting, wondering when they would fuck to get the MV now come to say they do not know if it will draw. The worst thing is that we already had andmotions would be in 3-D; __;
Well, I will pray for him out. BY FAVOOOOOR!
already ended U-Kiss Vampire ;___; (years ago)
ash was great this program \u0026lt;3
was fun and informative xD
and original, because I had never seen a program that it was blood types.
And because of that I've gotten to know use whatever program U-Kiss \u0026lt;3
And I confirmed once again that my favorite is Alexander and my second favorite is Dongho \u0026lt;3
8D LOVE But they are all
Y Dongho & Eli are now in a program called Rising Idol
also fun & eacute; n xD Dongho must learn inglésy Eli is helping. U-Kiss
Fighting! 8D
These chicooooos \u0026lt;3
I love the new mini-album, especially not Say Shock and \u0026lt;3
already finished promoting Shock and now began to promote Easy. Say
I would not, why they took that song MV then?
O__O Anyways. Beast Almighty. I've only seen the first ep without subs D:
When I have time I will see the other epis-___-
0 comments:
Post a Comment