Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Birthday Invitation In Sri Lanka akaishinigami @ 2009-05-27T23: 11:00

e; passes do not see the reason / lost my appeal or is there no place / in you for love? "

" In the path of irresponsibility are not melancholy.

"I'll see forever, until eternity. - (Meltemi, Greek summer wind) -Choose the side of good does not necessarily make you a hero. At least not all, Peter Parker.
-A downwind I will run, because the wind is faithful friend of my life, "Juan Carlos Bozzo, 31 minutes.

-Men of tomorrow are forged by the battles of today.
"I understand myself to tremble at this point is useless, but I'm scared to death - Cerebone any key. Then press any other. * A picture is worth a thousand words. But takes more memory. -I want to hurt you just for hear you screaming my name Seriously
-Im angry, so why are you smiling?
I do not care if the cat is black or white. If you catch mice, it's a good cat (Deng Xiaoping)
"We are legion. We Do Not Forgive. We Do Not Forget. Have you nowhere to hide, Because We Are Everywhere (video)

-all that evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing

1 .- Forgive me if I slip away cause I (...) ' Keeping m ~ February Song
falling
2 .- Tengoku ka ... mieru ~ Kamen no maid guy

0 comments:

Post a Comment