According elejota are 3 weeks. I never thought I would live 3 weeks without my blog, but vdd is that I have lately pelotudeces filled with real life-for-height are saddest Venezuelan novel, so my exile was completely voluntary, with streaks of excuses for the U and work as a poor fool that has me head.
But now I have something sad. I'm happy with my note equipped with Ubuntu 9.04, with my new bluetooth mouse, my second flash drive (4GB), my new clothes (I am indebted to the cob) and the possibility of extending my house again.
Bad things have gone well, but are smaller. Yesterday it rained frÃoy sick, and last nightI made a hole in your hand opening the gate. I hope that tomorrow will not hurt me because I get to work.
In the sticks, things are going relatively well. We have some managers who are like a door, but unfortunately I can not do anything about that.
also need massages. Urgent. Plis.
Oh, my brother tb K 'was the end title. Last year he missed the ceremony, but it included this year, so it has a nice piece of cardboard. And gave me the watch Edo de FullMetal Alchemist! It is Beautiful! I put batteries and what I use: 3
Mmmmm, I can not think of anything
0 comments:
Post a Comment