only two good paragraphs three, four!? Oh no! x_x five good! those who are already Dx
total
1 am vere to Yaz to take some things are made by me to sell in a conveniently de Guadalajara
2 I have problems with UTAU;, but rather with some songs from Tales of D; I hope to fix that soon ...
3'm 'working' in a top-secret project xD so very secret that Zneyel know what it is xDDD hahaha sorry I can menses alone with him about it and tell my grief that my mother makes me feel bad about it but! VALE ME AND I'll do as you think and what I have on hand when D = from here I stand for something? (Maybe I callus _ _u ...)
4 Nuria I just confirmedTues ANIMEX table for my city in July I think the days 5 to 8 or something, I will go to sell what Yaz did not sell in Guadalajara and will try to do more things *-* even material that I have found hohoho thanks Nuria a super news
5 the last and 'bad' I have block D so my idea of profiting from the boys Such as is in standby;; be nice but moving them to this call is not successful so soon unveil and miss me the world: S also the project 'secret' takes up a lot of me in every aspect x3
all, Take care, READ AND LATER ~ * is going to follow your project *
0 comments:
Post a Comment